Our goal is that funding opportunities are boundless for women entrepreneurs. To help change the current paradigm, we share as many programs as we find with our community. If you know any opportunity that EnrichcHER can share with our community, or you have won an award or reached a milestone that we can highlight in our newsletter, please contact us.
***This list is updated weekly***
- TheJumpFund The JumpFund invests in early-stage, women-led, high-growth ventures. We seek strong female business leaders who are starting or growing scalable companies which have a business plan and the market opportunity to grow revenue to at least $20 million over 3-5 years. Ongoing due date.
- Axel Springer Plug and Play Accelerator We help early-stage startups meet the right people, grow in value, and create jobs. In 100 days, they’ll get the tools and support they need to take their destiny into their own hands. The APX program has a rolling, monthly intake with no application deadlines. APX connects startups with Porsche, Axel Springer, and 200+ network companies. We invest in fearless founding teams with ambitious digital ideas and global aspirations. Diverse and courageous explorers that are hungry to shake up the world. With a cross-industry focus, APX’s portfolio celebrates entrepreneurship and innovation. We are looking for startup teams with skill, a vision, and shared core values to join the 100-day APX program.
- Alchemist Accelerator The Alchemist Accelerator is an accelerator exclusively for startups whose revenue comes from enterprises, not consumers. We are passionate about the needs of enterprise seed ventures, and believe they are different enough to warrant a program specifically for them. The accelerator focuses on enterprise customer development, sales (direct and online), market validation, and a structured path to fundraising. We have the most sought after advisor faculty, guest lecturers, venture capitalists, and Fortune 100 customers primed to be resources for you. And we are very excited about building a fellowship of founders building change the world companies that sell to the enterprise. Winner receives 36k equity.
The Atlanta Ventures Accelerator (AVA) is a peer and mentor driven, non-cohort based, year-round program to usher Atlanta-based tech startups to their first outside financing of $500,000 or more. The accelerator leverages premium access to the resources of the Atlanta Tech Village, including community, mentor networks, coworking space, educational programs, and access to top experts in all things tech startup. Acceptance to the program is year-round and unscheduled. Startups receive $20,000 from Atlanta Ventures plus (at the company's option), a $100,000 investment from Buckhead Investment Partners Early Stage fund.
- The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations. The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network. September 14, 2018
Queen City FinTech - Queen City Fintech provides fintech startups access to world class mentors, capital, and leading financial services organizations; all in the heart of global banking hub Charlotte, NC. Due August 1st.
New Orleans Film Festival South Pitch - Since 2011, South Pitch has provided a unique opportunity for filmmakers to practice the art of pitching. In this annual competition, filmmakers from across the American South have three minutes to pitch their next film production. Participants present their concepts or works-in-progress to panels of three judges—film professionals and industry insiders—who offer constructive feedback for all participants. Previous pitch judges have included Philipp Engelhorn (Cinereach), Dan Schoenbrun (Kickstarter), and Debra Zimmerman (Executive Director, Women Make Movies). Winners of each track receive a prize to aid in the creation of their pitched project. Deadline August 4th
Cartier Women’s Initiative - Since 2006, the Cartier Women's Initiative Awards has supported 198 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 21 finalists representing 7 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Far East Asia, South-East Asia) are selected during the first round of the competition. These finalists are then invited to attend the Awards week (exact location still TBC) during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 7 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony. Winner receives $100k. Due August 31, 2018
AngelPad is a seed-stage accelerator program based in NYC and San Francisco. Since 2010 we have launched more than 130 companies. Every 6 months we select about 15 teams from a huge pool of applicants (usually around 2000) to work with us. While other accelerators have decided to “scale” and take on more and more companies or launch more and more cities, we have stayed true to our original goal: Find awesome companies with founders we like to work with and spend three very intense months with them. This focus has paid off, we have risen to be the #1 Accelerator in the U.S. (based on a real study from MIT/Brown University) and Strictly VC called us the “Anti-Y Combinator“. During the program, we work on everything from finding product market fit, defining a target market to getting first validation for the company. We are also instrumental in helping companies prepare for fundraising and of course for investor meetings. Due July 1st
- Chobani Incubator- The 4-month program provides food and beverage product startups with equity-free investment and access to Chobani’s network and expertise in order to scale up their operations and achieve significant growth- Due July 2
NationSwell and Toyota are teaming up again to find the 2019 Vehicles of Change. We’re searching for 10 innovators who are rejecting old rules, creating change and protecting the planet. If you’re an entrepreneur working to build better environmental solutions, we want to hear from you. Entering takes less than 5 minutes and is time well spent: Finalists win up to $50,000 in grant money, $100,000 in of video coverage and $50,000 in editorial coverage. Due July 10, 2017
MBDA Grant Competition. The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) just issued a Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) to launch the opening of its grant competition! MBDA seeks innovative proposals from organizations that are helping minority businesses address their most pressing needs and those of the communities they serve. These grants will provide applicants the flexibility and support to grow their operations and are consistent with MBDA’s mission to ensure minority businesses continue to be instrumental in making America stronger. Due July 11, 2018
The Pre-seed Builder Fund (or Builder Fund) was created to financially and operationally support the development of startup companies run by entrepreneurs who demonstrate a socially or economically disadvantaged background that hinders access to traditional forms of capital and executive networks at the pre-seed stage. Companies selected for a Builder Fund investment will also receive executive support to better position the company to receive follow-on, professional investment in 12 – 18 months. The Builder Fund differentiates itself by identifying exceptional investment opportunities in markets that are often overlooked by traditional funding organizations, by advancing the development of those opportunities, and by making valuable introductions that can lead to the next stage of investment. This program supports TEDCO’s overall mission of discovering, investing in, and helping to build great, Maryland-based companies that grow and last. Due July 15, 2018
Gener8tor is a nationally ranked accelerator that invests in high-growth startups. Three times a year we invest $90K in each of five startups who receive a concierge experience during our 12-week accelerator program. gener8tor supports the growth of these startups through our network of experienced mentors, technologists, corporate partners, angel investors and venture capitalists. Gener8tor invests in high-growth startups, including software, IT, web, SaaS, life science, medtech, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted startups receive $90K and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance. Gener8tor is a GOLD-tier accelerator in the U.S. as ranked by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project. Due July 16, 201
- SixThirty is a global financial technology (FinTech) seed fund and business development program that invests in 8 – 14 FinTech startup companies each year. SixThirty targets late-seed stage startups that have a product, market traction, and are starting to earn revenue. The companies selected to take part in the business development program receive hands-on training, mentoring, and networking opportunities with the top financial services companies in the region. SixThirty portfolio companies represent the most innovative and promising FinTech ideas from around the world. Due July 18th.
- WeWork Creator Awards - The Creator Awards is intended to acknowledge and empower those who exemplify the WeWork mantra: “Create Your Life’s Work.” A creator is anyone who brings a new idea into the world, pursues a passion, and believes in something greater than oneself. Since launching the program in March 2017, WeWork has given away more than $17 million in Creator Awards funding and has received more than 10,000 applications from creators in cities all over the world. To date, there have been 156 winners with more than 475+ jobs created at the businesses funded. Due Date for Nashville July 20th. Other due dates by region.
- Pitch with Purpose - Alice and Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN), along with partners Johnson & Johnson and Dell, have opened applications for Pitch with Purpose, a global pitch competition celebrating and rewarding diverse founders who have committed their companies to social good. Launched in 2016, Pitch with Purpose was the first-ever pitch competition centered around solutions to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Due July 31st
- Women's Digital Accelerator - Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 2nd annual digital startup accelerator program to be hosted in 7 global regions. In 2016, 500 companies across 63 countries completed GSE’s digital accelerator program. As the first and fastest growing digital accelerator in the world, GSE seeks 700 innovators for the 2017 series which will be facilitated by over 50 global speakers. Due June 1st
- Health Wildcatters 2018 Our mission is to help startups save lives and create jobs. With our proven model for acceleration, startups receive investment, resources, and access to mentors and investors in exchange for equity. Since 2013, 42 companies have graduated our accelerator program and raised over $23M to grow and scale. Due June 1st
- Women's Founders Network Fast Pitch - Women entrepreneurs across all industries are invited to apply to compete in our annual Fast Pitch Competition. Through two rounds of voting, the top 10 companies are selected to compete on-stage at the annual Fast Pitch Event for $35,000+ in cash awards plus professional services. Applications accepted May 1-June 10, 2018.
- Dolphin Tank programs are “helpful, feedback-driven” pitch sessions for entrepreneurs to receive constructive insights from knowledgeable experts. This is the second DolphinTank event with BEACON -community-led campaign to make DC the #1 city for women entrepreneurs - where we put a spotlight on women entrepreneurs in Washington, DC leading social impact technology companies! Due June 7, 2018
- Lighthouse Labs is the premiere nationally ranked startup accelerator in Virginia. We are a non-profit, mentor-driven startup acceleration program that provides $20,000 to accepted startups without taking equity. We connect promising founders with proven mentors, investors, support services, working space and lean startup education to move from idea to viable high growth venture in 3 months. Due June 15, 2018
- Enter the PayPal Business Makeover Contest for a chance to take your business to the next level! We'll be awarding three businesses with $10,000 and a business makeover. Be sure to enter by June 15, 2018.*
- Conscious Venture Lab® and SHIFT Ventures - Applications are now open for the 2018 Conscious Venture Lab® cohort – Urban Resilience and Smart Cities. Issues like overtaxed civic infrastructure, high unemployment, intractable violence, transportation, access to health care and food and water shortages are making city living continually more difficult. At the same time as a society we are increasingly returning to urban living. In this cohort we are looking for companies that can improve the way we provide services in cities, how we live together and find new ways to use technology to increase economic opportunity and create more livable and equitable urban environments! Due June 17, 2018
- UpTech is a nationally ranked tech accelerator program for data-driven startups that are developing tech-enabled solutions and seeking equity funding. UpTech selects up to 10 startups annually to go through the 5-month accelerator program driven by intensive entrepreneurship education, one-on-one mentoring, and extensive community involvement. Our goal: Make startups investable. Due June 17, 2018
- Dreamit Health is an accelerator and venture fund designed to help pre-Series A startups with initial sales traction who are looking to gain customers and to scale quickly and efficiently. The program is 14 weeks, over half of which is virtual (to suit the needs of more mature startups). These weeks are filled with intensive, growth-focused programming, hands-on coaching, warm introductions to enterprise-level customers, two weeks of meetings with potential customers (“Customer Immersions”), and a two-week East and West coast investor roadshow to build relationships with top-tier VCs. And unlike most startup accelerators, Dreamit does not take a fixed equity stake for entrance into the program. Due June 20, 2018
- AnitaB.org will host the inaugural AnitaB.org PitcHER™ contest. This pitch competition will bring leading women entrepreneurs to the Grace Hopper Celebration – the world’s largest gathering of women technologists – September 26 to 28, in Houston, Texas, with the goal of supporting, encouraging, and providing new funding opportunities to these entrepreneurs. Due June 30th
- Startup Runway.The mission of Startup Runway is connecting sophisticated investors with high opportunity, high impact startups by sourcing the best of traditionally overlooked technical founding teams. Due May 2nd
- Civic X Veterans Solutions Lab - Veterans and their families face unique challenges in America. More than 50% of veterans experience a period of unemployment upon transition to civilian life, with more than 370,000 unemployed veterans across the country in 2017. Average student loan debts are also higher for veteran students. Without proper support mechanisms and resources, the barriers for veterans to have a successful transition to civilian employment can be overwhelming. With one million service men and women expected to transition to civilian life in the next four years, now is the time to scale innovative solutions that unleash veterans’ talent to their full potential, benefiting veterans and their families and communities at large. Due May 4th
- Meet the Drapers - Apply to pitch your startup on TV ...to one of the most prominent families in Silicon Valley, their celebrity friends, venture capital friends, and millions of viewers at home. The Draper family, Sony Pictures Networks and Republic are coming together to bring you Meet The Drapers Season 2.Every episode, 3 startups pitch to 3 generations of the Drapers, one guest judge, and to the millions of viewers who can invest or buy your products and services. Application deadline: May 10th
- Join the first ever Opportunity Collaboration for leaders building sustainable solutions to poverty and injustice in the United States! U.S. influencers, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, impact investors, grant-makers, nonprofit executives, academic & corporate field-leaders, and aligned media are invited to catalyze solutions to major domestic challenges and spark new opportunities across divides. Due May 11th
- HERA Hub Pitch Competition Female founders in the D.C. metro area that lead for-profit, 51-percent women-owned businesses can apply by May 11. A panel is expected to select 10 companies to participate. Due May 11th
- StartOut Growth Lab is now accepting applications for the Fall 2018 cohort! The application period closes Wednesday, May 16th, at midnight. Final decisions will be announced by Friday, May 25th. Accepted companies will be expected to move into their SGL office on July 9th and vacate by December 31, 2018. Due Wednesday May 16th
- StarterStudio Seed Fund and Accelerator for tech-enabled scalable companies is focused on providing that first seed funding for companies that want to grow and thrive in Central Florida. This six-month program is a mentor-driven program that provides early-stage companies the best possible chance of success. We all know the dismal stats on startup company success, and we also know, if you plan, engage the right resources, and execute, the opportunity of success increases dramatically. We partner with experienced and successful entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and others that have experience growing and scaling tech companies as mentors. We are a mentor-centric and mentor-driven fund and accelerator that understands learning from those that have walked the path before are the best of Sherpas.
- 1ST50K is a startup competition for startup business ideas that offers extensive support from a broad business network, pro-bono development services, and up to $50,000 in cash grants to entrepreneurs to establish or locate their businesses in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Due May 18th
- Small Project Assistance Grants Funds are available to support community-based projects that are planned and executed by chapter partnerships. Grants are awarded to selected projects, many of which have grown out of exchange, that demonstrate local ownership through matching cash or in-kind contributions. Due May 21st
- Leap Venture Studio. A smarter world for pets and their people starts here. Mars Petcare, a global leader in pet nutrition and health care, and Michelson Found Animals Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to keeping animals in their homes, have partnered to launch the first startup-centric accelerator program built to springboard innovation in the growing pet ecosystem. Due May 21st
- Encore.org, seeks innovators with a great idea to tap the talents of people over 50 to help kids who need champions. The Gen2Gen Encore Prize, now in its second year, will give five winners a total of $100,000, along with personalized coaching and a year of ongoing support. People can apply between April 16 and May 25, and prizes will be awarded at a live pitch event in November. Due May 25th
- Babson WIN LabThe Babson College Women Innovating Now (WIN) Lab® is an eight-month accelerator program designed for high-growth women entrepreneurs. Due May 31st
- Health Wildcatters 2018 Our mission is to help startups save lives and create jobs. With our proven model for acceleration, startups receive investment, resources, and access to mentors and investors in exchange for equity. Since 2013, 42 companies have graduated our accelerator program and raised over $23M to grow and scale.
- The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition awards $50,000 non-dilutive grants and pro bono support services to innovative, scalable, and job-creating startups that agree to locate their business in St. Louis for at least one year. Through the industry-agnostic Global Startup Competition, Arch Grants funds innovative technologies, products, and services wrapped within scalable business models that have the potential to make a national or international impact. Arch Grants has funded 114 companies, each with $50,000 grants, since 2012. Apply by 4/1.
- The Fast Forward accelerator provides training, mentorship, and funding to tech nonprofits. All organizations must be nonprofits leveraging original technology to address problems in arts/culture, education, environment, food/agriculture, health/healthcare, human rights, poverty alleviation/economic development, or public service/civic engagement. Each organization receives a $25,000 grant, access to 100+ mentor from the tech and social sectors, and much more. Find out more about the accelerator here: http://www.ffwd.org/accelerator/ and Apply by 4/1
Halcyon Incubator Fall 2018 Fellowship - The Halcyon Incubator was founded to ensure that all social entrepreneurs, regardless of their economic background, can succeed. The program reduces the financial barriers to starting a social venture by providing:
- Five months of free housing at the historic Halcyon House (Residency Phase)
- 13 months of free workspace at Halcyon House (Post-Residency Phase)
- A $10,000 stipend per venture for food and living expenses during the Residency Phase
- Halcyon Arts Lab Fellowship - We’re looking for exceptional emerging artists, across all disciplines, working at the intersection of art and social change. Do you know an inspirational choreographer addressing issues of social justice? Or are you a visual artist empowering communities through civic engagement? Submit your application now through April 4 to become part of Halcyon Arts Lab’s second cohort of fellows. Why submit? Each fellow receives nine months of studio space, residency, a stipend and access to Halcyon’s ever expanding network of phenomenal arts partners and organizations. Due April 4th
- Comcast NBCUniversal LIFT Labs Accelerator, Powered by Techstars - Based in Philadelphia, this program is designed to elevate media, entertainment and connectivity startups. In addition to Techstars’ global network, selected companies will work with experts from Comcast NBCUniversal. Companies focused on IoT/connected home and life, AI/ML, VR/AR, accessibility tech, wireless communication systems, direct-to-consumer products, robotics, next-gen marketing, digital wellness, voice, blockchain, and the future of entertainment are encouraged to apply. Due April 8th
- Junto Media has partnered with Women Who Tech to produce the Women Startup Challenge Podcast. Six women-led tech-focused startups will compete for a $5,000 cash prize over an eight-episode season. The hosts will be Allyson Kapin, founder of Women Who Tech, and Adam Zuckerman, Director of Ventures and Innovation with Discovery Communications. If you know a woman-led startupthat might be interested in being a contestant, please send them to www.womenwhotech.com/women-startup-challenge/podcast to apply. Deadline is April 14, 2018.
- 2018 NGLCC LGBT Biz Pitch Competition - Want a chance to win $50K in cash and prizes for your business? Apply to compete in the #NGLCC18 Biz Pitch competition. https://t.co/NFoRgA6YyU Due April 20th
- D-Prize funds new entrepreneurs who increase access to proven poverty interventions. If selected we will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists. Due April 23rd
- Have you launched an education initiative that is using or designing new technologies? Are you ready to scale and go to the next level in terms of growth and development of your initiative? Every year, at the WISE Accelerator, we select a cohort of for profit and non-profit initiatives developing solutions in education technology with high potential for positive impact and scalability. Due April 24th
- The Dennis M. Jones Family Foundation and the Institute for Private Investors (IPI) are accepting nominations for the Jones Prize in Philanthropy. The Jones Prize is a $30,000 grant awarded to a winning individual and two runner up prizes of $10,000 each— the prizes are in the form of grants to a non-profit that the awardees work with. You can apply by completing a simple nomination form, at www.instituteforprivateinvestors.com/jones-prize and share your story or that of your nominee’s and their exceptional work in philanthropy. Deadline to apply is 4/27
- The Moonshot School Launcher Fellowship is for educators who look to do school differently. Through the 3 stage program, Fellows gain skills and practice in Leadership Development, School Design, and School Pathways. The program begins this fall. Due April 30th
- CivicX Accelerator - The Civic Accelerator is seeking applications from early stage for-profit and nonprofit ventures who are disrupting digital literacy and technology skills training among those in underserved and low-income communities.VC Due March 2nd
Growth Circuit VC is a global early stage investor operating in San Francisco, Turkey and London. Growth Circuit Accelerator starts with a program built in partnership with UC Berkeley and selects startups from emerging ecosystems building scalable technology based startups. GC Accelerator provides 4k$ at the initial stages of the accelerator and after 2 months (April-May) selects a minimum of 10 startups to continue to the second Stage of the program operated in partnership with Draper University and ABC Accelerator in Silicon Valley. We invest upto 21k$ worth of cash & services investment at this second stage and bring startups to Silicon Valley for a 5-8 week program focusing on customer acquisition and growth. Due March 9th
Hillman Accelerator focuses on companies led by underrepresented individuals in tech by developing venture backable companies. Established in 2017, this statewide effort will display how the state of Ohio strives to move the needle on diversity with this new program to address the lack of capital and business education that limits our ability to maximize the economic benefits of women and minority led tech startups. Due March 18th
Startup Co. Accelerator - Focused exclusively on B2B software and hardware solutions, Memphis’ first accelerator and venture development organization has helped fund, mentor, and launch over 100 emerging technology companies since 2011. We invest in diverse founders wanting to tap into the rich environment of our accessible customers and resources in logistics, agriculture, healthcare, education, and more. Due March 21st
The BridgeCommunity is kicking-off startup recruitment for our third cohort! The program is designed to engineer and accelerate startup and corporate relationships. From April-Oct 2018 select startups will gain access to a heavy-hitting list of corporations motivated to run pilots and enter licensing agreements during the program - including Capgemini, Coca-Cola, Cox Enterprises, MailChimp, Porsche North America, and SunTrust Bank. Due March 21st
Y Combinator - Y Combinator provides seed funding for startups. Seed funding is the earliest stage of venture funding. It pays your expenses while you’re getting started.Due March 24th.
MassChallenge - Applications for the 2018 @MassChallenge #accelerator are now open! Apply by 3/28 to access top corporates, expert mentorship, $1.5M+ in cash prizes, and more www.masschallenge.org/apply - use coupon code 2018Halcyon25 to save 25% on the application fee Due March 28th
FedEx Small Business Grant The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest recognizes and rewards incredible small businesses from across the country.Entering is easy! Once you've entered, get votes to help you get noticed.The Grand Prize is $25,000 plus $7,500 in FedEx Office print and business services! Due March 28th
Digital Literacy - Philly's Digital Literacy Alliance is offering up to $175K for innovative projects. Applications are open until March 28th
Blackbox is a global nonprofit committed to promoting equality of entrepreneurial opportunity through access to resources, mentorship, and immersive programs in the heart of Silicon Valley. Applications for the Blackbox (female founders edition) 2-week program is open with Google for Entrepreneurs providing scholarships to select founders.Due March 30th
Hillman Accelerator focuses on companies led by underrepresented individuals in tech by developing venture backable companies. Established in 2017, this statewide effort will display how the state of Ohio strives to move the needle on diversity with this new program to address the lack of capital and business education that limits our ability to maximize the economic benefits of women and minority led tech startups. Due March 31st
- Boomtown Accelerator - Boomtown strives to be the world’s most innovative and effective start-up accelerator. We own this by having kick ass curriculum, super genius mentors, and a leadership staff that is insanely passionate about what they do. All of this centred within Boulder, CO, a freakishly awesome place that the New York Times called the new Madison Ave.Teams will leave after the 12 weeks with their mind blown, butt kicked, ego shattered, and the feeling that they can accomplish anything. Due February 1st
- Lab Coat of the Future - The Lab Coat of the Future Challenge – the first in the Champions of Science “What’s New?” QuickFire Challenge series – will kick-off on October 30, 2017 and run through February 2, 2018. Participants will be invited to transform the age-old, often stereotyped symbol of science – the white lab coat – into a symbol of breakthrough innovation in the 21st century. World renowned entrepreneur and Shark on ABC’s four-time Emmy Award winning series, Shark Tank, Daymond John will serve as a judge at a live event in March 2018. Due February 2nd
- Kairos Fellowship - The Spring 2018 Kairos Fellowship Equity Cohort is a full-time paid eight-month fellowship for emerging civic tech and online organizers of color. If you are a field organizer, writer, media-maker who wants to learn more about online organizing and tech skills, this is the program for you! Due February 2nd.
- New Media Ventures is a seed fund and angel network investing in media and technology startups that support advocacy movements, create new narratives, and drive civic engagement. The NMV Innovation Fund finances early-stage, for-profit and nonprofit startups with seed funding ($50-250K). Selected startups receive virtual acceleration support and have access to NMV’s network of angel investors for follow-on capital, connections, and advice. Due February 2nd.
- Pitch Black - On Sunday, March 11, exemplary Black female founders and co-founders will take the stage at The JW Marriott Austin to present their business ideas for a chance to win an investment of $10,000 from Silicon Valley-based VC firm Backstage Capital. Due February 4th.
- VC FinTech - The VC FinTech Accelerator is a 12-week, intensive program designed to accelerate the growth of early stage financial technology companies. The VC FinTech Accelerator - Empowered by FIS Global - is seeking early stage financial technology companies that are innovating in core banking services, wealth management, wearables, wallets, back office, compliance, AI, data analytics, payments and other areas of the financial services industry. In addition, companies leveraging emerging technologies in IoT, cognitive computing, enterprise blockchain, and neural networks should also apply. Due February 6th.
- SixThirty is recognized as a leading FinTech seed fund and business development program. We work in a collaborative manner with the most promising FinTech startups from around the world and connect them with our corporate partners, including UMB Bank, Edward Jones, StateFarm, Reinsurance Group of America (RGA), EY, Twain Financial, Village Capital, Cultivation Capital, and the St. Louis Regional Chamber. Due February 6th
- WomenIN, a Purdue Foundry initiative to assist women entrepreneurs in the state of Indiana, is hosting the WomenIN Tech Pitch Competition on March 6th, 2018. The WomenIN Tech Pitch Competition is looking to showcase and help fund early-stage, women-led technology startups. Competitors may submit startup ideas or already launched companies from all areas of STEM, including agriculture, augmented reality, bio/health tech, education, energy, IoT, robotics, space, transportation and/or virtual reality. Due February 11th
- Backstage Capital - Backstage Capital has invested more than $2M in 50+ companies led by underrepresented founders. They are opening up their review period for new founders on February 15th.
- Accelerate Baltimore is a 13-week accelerator program for for-profit entities where they select 6 companies to receive $25,000 in seed funding (convertible note) and at the end of the program we award an additional $100,000. It’s great for a company that has an MVP or is in the process of testing in the market and are looking to launch in 2018 OR someone who thinks $25,000 can get them to beta launch. They keep it open ended! Click here to apply by February 18, 2018.
- Pipeline Angels - Women and non-binary femme social entrepreneurs are invited to apply to present at a 2018 Spring Pipeline Angels Pitch Summit. Approximately 8-10 social enterprises will be invited to present at each event. Some of the men- and non-binary femme-ed for-profit social ventures that have secured funding from Pipeline Angels members after applying to a Pipeline Angels Pitch Summit can be viewed here. Due February 19th
- The Challenge, led by Fannie Mae, is making an investment to attract and advance innovative ideas that can help it address the nation’s affordable housing issues. Specifically, Fannie Mae is seeking proposals from across the public, private, and nonprofit sectors to effectively advance access to sustainable communities that it and others can ultimately scale. Due by February 23
- Black Girl Ventures - CRITERIA: Open to Black and Brown female (identifying) founders in the start-up phase (1-3 years), revenue generating (no minimum). PRIZE: Winner gets the money raised (at the door) which is matched up to $1000 by the BEACON DC Award, a meeting with an investor, a consultation with an accountant, a consultation with a lawyer, swag for her business and more! Due by February 23
- The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council Student Entrepreneur Program (WBENC SEP) fosters growth for the next generation of women-owned businesses. Since its inception in 2008, nearly 200 students from 60+ colleges and universities across the country have graduated from SEP. Due by February 23
- Techstars - Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow. Techstars operates four divisions: Techstars Startup Programs, Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Programs, Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships, and the Techstars Venture Capital Fund. Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Program supercharges success and Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate and connect entrepreneurs. Techstars Venture Capital Fund invests in the most innovative and disruptive Techstars companies to fuel their success. Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships helps brands create world-changing products and services. Techstars accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,000 companies with a market cap of $10.2 Billion. Due February 26th
- Startup In Residence: The mission of Startup in Residence is to bring together cities and startups to explore how they can use technology to make government better.Since the program’s launch in 2014, STIR participants have tackled a variety of pressing civic challenges from including streamlining the process for becoming a foster parent to simplifying procurement through a chatbot. For 2018, 12 government partners have identified 37 civic challenges. Over 16 weeks, startups and cities work together to co-develop a solution that creates real impact. Due January 1st
- Village Capital Pathways - Village Capital Pathways will help underrepresented founders of high-growth companies in Philadelphia, Chicago, and Atlanta to become investment ready and support the pipeline of diverse startups in these dynamic ecosystems. Through partnerships with local entrepreneur organizations, we will select a cohort of founders in each city to provide hands-on training, mentorship and connections to local capital. Philadelphia/Chicago Due December 22nd + Atlanta Due January 5th.
- Founders Space Incubator + Accelerator - Founders Space is dedicated to helping exceptional entrepreneurs grow their startups, get funded and go global. According to Forbes Magazine, Founders Space is the #1 Incubator for startups coming from all over the world to Silicon Valley. With an international network of strategic partners, mentors and investors, Founders Space is the world’s leading global startup community. Due January 15th
- Pitch ‘N Pint pits entrepreneurs in a real time competition, delivering a 60 second elevator pitch to a panel of judges and a crowd of beer-lovin’ startup folks. Onlookers’ votes are tallied instantly via state-of-the-art, text-your-vote technology. Prizes include $1000 cash! Due January 18th
- SXSW Release It provides a platform for companies to launch a new and innovative product or service during a pitch competition at the SXSW Conference. A panel of hand-picked judges, comprised of technology industry experts, venture capitalists, and high-profile media, will select the product or service most likely to succeed in the marketplace. Due January 19th
- Morgan Stanley Innovation Lab - An intensive 20-week accelerator designed to help build and scale startups, culminating in a showcase presenting each company to the investor community. Due January 19th
- BCAN Founder Fellowship - Baltimore Creatives Acceleration Network (BCAN) in partnership with Creative Startups, is now accepting applications for BCAN's first-ever Founder Fellowship Program, a startup acceleration program designed by and for creative entrepreneurs. If you are determined to grow your creative company, the Fellowship will deliver the knowledge, networks, mentors, and investors to accelerate your success! Due January 21st
- BIG Incubator - The BIG Incubator is a highly competitive incubator program for tech-enabled companies led by Black and Latinx women. BIG provides a structured Lean Startup curriculum that takes your business from idea to a sustainable tech startup. The program is packed with hands-on labs, pitches, access to 100+ mentors, and networking events to support the growth and development of your company. Due January 22nd
- Digifest Pitch Competition. In April 2018, ten startups will be selected to pitch their ideas in front of a live audience and judges at Digifest 2018. All startups have the opportunity to pitch their business idea, convince the judges of its value, and impress the crowd in 5 minutes for the chance to win cash, space along with an opportunity to attend Beijing’s Overseas Talent Entrepreneurship Conference. Due January 28th
- Women's Startup Lab: The Women's Startup Lab is the leading accelerator program for women entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley. Garage Technology Ventures is proud to support the Women's Startup Lab in its mission to enable more women to become successful high tech entrepreneurs.
- SXSW Startup Spotlights - Spotlights are casual exhibitions that bring 20 of the most promising startups together in a reception setting with complimentary drinks. At the Tech Startup Spotlight, companies taking the tech world by storm get to pitch their business in a fun, relaxed environment at SXSW.
- Pipeline Angles. We're changing the face of angel investing and creating capital for women and non-binary femme social entrepreneurs. Pipeline Angels is holding fall pitch summits in the following cities: Asheville-Boone-Charlotte, Atlanta, Bangor-Portland, Boston, Bozeman, Chicago, Dallas, DC, LA, Miami, Minneapolis, NYC, Portland (Oregon), San Juan (Puerto Rico), SF, and Silicon Valley. Due January 29th.
- GW New Venture Competition - The GW New Venture Competition is in its tenth year. The Competition provides a unique opportunity for members of the GW community - students, faculty, staff, and alumni - to compete for substantial cash and in-kind prizes, network with experienced entrepreneurs, receive mentorship, attend workshops and gain access to additional resources. Due January 31st.
- The Urban Future Competition debuts the world’s most revolutionary smart mobility, smart city, and smart grid technologies by bringing the brightest entrepreneurs together with mission-driven investors, policy leaders, and corporate sponsors for a prestigious pitch competition in NYC. Thanks to BP, New York Community Trust (NYCT) and NYSERDA, we are able to offer each of three winners a $50,000 cash prize and admission into the ACRE incubator at UFL, NYC’s longest running cleantech incubator program. Due December 1st.
- Project Entrepreneur is increasing the number of women building high-growth, economically impactful companies. Launched by Rent the Runway Foundation in partnership with UBS, Project Entrepreneur is a national initiative providing women entrepreneurs access to the tools, training and networks to build scalable companies. What will you build? Due December 1st
- NSF America's Seed Fund - NSF is granting $1.5 Million in funding and taking 0% equity. We support research and development of groundbreaking, high-impact, high-risk technology. As we review applications, we consider your technology’s innovativeness, commercial potential, and possible societal impact. Due December 5th.
- START100 is part angel fund, part accelerator, and part start-up coach for potential high-growth product entrepreneurs that are great ﬁts for crowdfunding. We invest in product entrepreneurs, help them execute a successful rewards crowdfunding campaign, and build a foundation for long-term success. Due December 7th.
- 500 Startups - Applications for Batch 23 are Open!Batch 23 begins Q1-2018 at our San Francisco campus. The early application period ends December 15th. Apply early to be considered receive an interview and get your application status earlier than those that apply during the regular application period. Early Bird Due December 15th.
- Village Capital Pathways - Village Capital Pathways will help underrepresented founders of high-growth companies in Philadelphia, Chicago, and Atlanta to become investment ready and support the pipeline of diverse startups in these dynamic ecosystems. Through partnerships with local entrepreneur organizations, we will select a cohort of founders in each city to provide hands-on training, mentorship and connections to local capital. Philadelphia/Chicago Due December 22nd + Atlanta Due January 5th.
- Global Women's Startup Accelerator - Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) returns with the 2nd annual digital startup accelerator program to be hosted in 7 global regions. In 2016, 500 companies across 63 countries completed GSE’s digital accelerator program. As the first and fastest growing digital accelerator in the world, GSE seeks 700 innovators for the 2017 series which will be facilitated by over 50 global speakers. Due December 30th
- Code 2040 Fellows Program - As a Code2040 Fellow, you’ll spend an intensive summer career accelerator between June and August. You’ll intern at a top-tech company and participate in a series of evening and weekend workshops designed to equip you with the tools and resources you need to navigate the tech industry and build an exciting career. Due November 19th.
- 2018 HBCU@SXSW - Student applications are open for the 2018 HBCU@SXSW. Share this opportunity with an undergrad interested in tech. Due November 30th
- The Obama Foundation Fellowship program seeks to support outstanding civic innovators from around the world in order to amplify the impact of their work and to inspire a wave of civic innovation. Their two-year, non-residential Fellowship will offer hands-on training, resources, and leadership development. Fellows will also participate in four multi-day gatherings where they will collaborate with each other, connect with potential partners, and collectively push their work forward. Due October 6th.
- Techstars - Techstars is the Worldwide Network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Locations open: Techstars Anywhere, Techstars Berlin, Techstars Music Los Angeles, Techstars Toronto, Techstars Dubai, Techstars Boulder, Techstars New York City, Techstars Austin, Techstars Boston, Techstars Seattle. Due October 15th
- Halcyon Incubator - The Halcyon Incubator is committed to solving 21st-century challenges throughout the nation and the world. By helping social entrepreneurs transform audacious ideas into scalable and sustainable ventures, the Halcyon Incubator acts as a catalyst for measurable social outcomes. It's perhaps the most immersive incubator in the world that focuses on both social impact and profit. Due October 17th.
- Boss Girl Vision - The "Boss Up" Pitch Contest is a "for us by us" creative funding event where funds from Black Girl Vision events create funding for women of color founders. Due October 15th
- WeWork Creator Awards - WeWork is committing more than $20 million to innovate projects and the creators behind them. This global competition is open to entrepeneurs, artists, startups, and nonprofits—anyone who embodies our mantra, "Create Your Life's Work." Due October 24th.
- Echoing Green Fellowship. Echoing Green will provide more than $4.6 million in unrestricted seed-stage funding and strategic foundational support this year to emerging leaders working to bring about positive social change. Over the past three decades, our total investment is over $40 million to more than 700 world-class leaders. Due October 26th.
- Sephora Accelerate is dedicated to building a community of innovative female founders in beauty. The program begins with a one week bootcamp where founders acquire the necessary skills to create a successful business. Together, they learn from beauty mentors and seasoned entrepreneurs, and prepare for a final demo day in the fall. Due October 31st.
- Civic Innovation Fellowship - The Civic Innovation Fellowship is a 6-18 month leadership and business training program for community leaders and social entrepreneurs with ideas, programs, and services that improve the lives of Atlanta residents. Due September 1st.
- Conference for Women Pitch Competition.The Indiana Conference for Women, the largest gathering of women leaders and entrepreneurs in the Midwest, has teamed up with The Startup Ladies, a membership organization that seeks to support women entrepreneurs, to host the third annual Indiana Conference for Women Pitch Competition. Due September 1st
- Watermark Big Pitch - Watermark will select three entrepreneurs to present for five minutes apiece, followed by a three-minute Q&A and five minutes of direct feedback from a panel of expert judges including VCs – the friendly, dolphin kind; no sharks here! Due September 1st
- 37 Angels. 37 Angels selects 8 women-led businesses to compete for $50-$150k investment every two months. Due Sept 4th
- Amplify Girls in Tech - AMPLIFY is a ‘must-attend’ startup competition for entrepreneurs, investors, engineers, and designers that explores up and coming trends in innovation, technology, and most importantly, showcases the best and brightest female tech entrepreneurs from the region. Due September 5th
- TED Fellows. Every year the TED Fellows program opens applications to find a new class of extraordinary thinkers and doers. Though we target innovators aged 21 to 40, we encourage anyone over 18 years old to apply. Due September 10th.
- 2017 BioChallenge Startup Competition - The Center supports Louisiana life sciences entrepreneurs through the BioChallenge, an annual competition that has awarded startups over $100,000 in prizes since 2012. As part of the Center’s Innovation Louisiana 2017 series of special events in November, four finalists will pitch for cash and investment prizes in the BioChallenge final event on November 8 in downtown New Orleans. Due September 15th
- Desert Pitch. Submit your Film or TV pitch to Film Fest Tucson’s Desert Pitch Competition. The Top 10 projects selected will be invited for a one-day intensive (two part) pitch event where you’ll be rubbing elbows with industry veterans on the panel, as you make your pitch. The top 5 chosen will advance to the finals taking place only hours later, but not before receiving some strategic pitch coaching from a producer and professional pitch writer, Scott Manville, on the spot. Also in attendance will be representatives from the Desert Angels, a Tucson venture capital group. Due September 15th.
- Female Founders Fellowship - The Female Founder Initiative was formed to create more opportunities for female founders through the Founder Institute, and enable women to build successful companies. Due September 17th.
- Turbocharger Innovation Program 2017. Axiom Product Development, LLC is a leading innovation and product development company that is passionate about helping entrepreneurs and small companies develop their products and launch them in the market. We are partnering with a Global 500 Healthcare products company to launch a Turbocharger Innovation Program which will provide funding and engineering resources/mentorship to accelerate the development of your product. Due September 18t
- Startup Runway.The mission of Startup Runway is connecting sophisticated investors with high opportunity, high impact startups by sourcing the best of traditionally overlooked technical founding teams. Due Sept 30th
- Pitch Competition WeXchange 2017- WeXchange es la primera plataforma de América Latina y el Caribe dedicada a conectar y fortalecer a las mujeres emprendedoras con gran potencial, para que sean exitosas en sus negocios. Due September 30th.
- WomenHack - The All-Women Hackathon San Francisco - A one day hackathon for women from experienced coders to total newbies. Come with an idea or join a team on-site and spend the day building a great project with enthusiastic, fun people. Due before September 30th Event.
- Venture Atlanta is an annual conference that creates opportunities for top tier investors to connect with and fund the region’s most promising technology companies. Companies selected to present at Venture Atlanta pitch their company and solutions to top investors and business leaders representing the entire technology ecosystem. Due by August 4th.
- Pipeline Angles. We're changing the face of angel investing and creating capital for women and non-binary femme social entrepreneurs. Pipeline Angels is holding fall pitch summits in the following cities: Asheville-Boone-Charlotte, Atlanta, Bangor-Portland, Boston, Bozeman, Chicago, Dallas, DC, LA, Miami, Minneapolis, NYC, Portland (Oregon), San Juan (Puerto Rico), SF, and Silicon Valley. Due August 7th.
- Invest in HER. The mission of Invest in Her is to support women in business through opportunities that build capacity, connect to resources, and increase capital. One of the ways we strive to fulfill our mission is by hosting an annual Female Business Pitch Competition. This competition serves as a platform for local female entrepreneurs to showcase their business and compete for cash prizes. Due August 7th
- Atlanta Startup Battle - $100k startup competition. Introductions to strategic partners for growth and follow-up investment. Automatic entry to the Global Challenge Cup. This time there is more reason than ever to get your tech startup in the mix. Due August 18th
- Roddenberry Fellowship - The Roddenberry Fellowship is a new 12-month program for activists from across the country who are working to protect the most vulnerable and to make the US a more inclusive and equitable place to live. Twenty Fellows will be selected to receive $50,000 each, as well as tailored support, to help implement a project or initiative in one of four areas: Civil Rights, Climate Change and Environmental Justice, Immigration and Refugee Rights, LGBTQIA and Women’s Rights. Due August 22nd
- The NBMBAA® Scale-Up Pitch Challenge - The National Black MBA Association® is proud to announce its Scale-Up Pitch Challenge for entrepreneurs. The Scale-Up Pitch Challenge encourages our members to create startups that are scalable and sustainable. We provide startups the unique opportunity to connect with early stage investors and venture capitalists who are ready to invest. Participants can win up to $50,000 grand prize with prizes being awarded for the top three pitches. If you think your startup embodies a “Big Idea” that can be even bigger, this challenge is for you! Due August 23rd
- CivicX Fall 17. The Points of Light Civic Accelerator invests in and supports early stage social ventures. In our continuing commitment to experiment and refine our model, our Fall 2017 program will convene the most innovative ventures across the country focused around a common challenge. Due August 25th
- Inaugural Fire Pitch Competition - The Inaugural Fire Pitch Competition is an initiative to spotlight the nation’s best women-led digital health startups. We hope to build a platform that connects women entrepreneurs and strengthens the healthcare innovation ecosystem by addressing funding disparities between men and women. Fire Pitch Competition is held in partnership with the IGNITE Healthcare Network and the Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce (GHWCC). We are also proud to have Texas Medical Center Innovation Institute (TMCx) and Houston Technology Center (HTC) as event partners. Due August 31st